Director at Learning Change Project – Research on society, culture, art, neuroscience, cognition, critical thinking, intelligence, creativity, autopoiesis, self-organization, rhizomes, complexity, systems, networks, leadership, sustainability, thinkers, futures ++
320 Posts in this Blog
- Follow Learning Sustainability on WordPress.com
- Why some conservatives are blind to climate change
- Biodiversity loss is more than an environmental problem, it is a development, economic, social and moral issue
- What can a Green New Deal learn from other countries?
- Growing up in dirty air ‘quadruples chances of developing depression’
- Plummeting insect numbers ‘threaten collapse of nature’
- My Tweets
Category Archives: Food
Read At Food Connect we all share the risk. Our farmers jump out of bed excited, city folk get great produce, and that creates real community. Based on the principles of Community Supported Agriculture, our delicious, seasonal produce comes from … Continue reading
Read New research indicates that global weather patterns are connected to the risk for civil conflicts. Meanwhile, the EU is still developing its policy for dealing with the link between climate change and unrest.
The global food system works only for the few – for most of us it is broken. It leaves the billions of us who consume food lacking sufficient power and knowledge about what we buy and eat and the majority … Continue reading